• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OUCHY OUCHY OUUUUUU..... thankfor good drugs))))

OldPaint

my right arm.............carpel tunnel & alna surgery monday((((((

Attachments

• ctalnaarm.jpg
    ctalnaarm.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 83

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You need some hooch or some reasonable fact simile.

Guarisci presto. :wink:

OldPaint

the little finger, ring finger & middle finger had lost any grip. thats what the alna surgery is supposed to help.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See, your mama told you not to do it or you'd go blind. Well, you wear glasses and evidently your grip was far too tight. Cut off the circulation to the bottom end of your hand. Ei,ei,ei.......... Can you do anything with your left hand ?? Are you at all ambidextrous ??

John Butto

Looks like Old Paint can use his left hand to type. You won't be driving that GTO with the Hurst shifter for awhile. Hope you heal fast.

Bly

I bet it's from typing all those brackets all the time.

Gino better watch out. Full stops can get ya too.

fixtureman

My daughter in law had it done with minimum invasive surgery only had a small incision. and was able to use her hand pretty quick. My daughter had her's done t the same the same time but had the normal operation and hers took a long time before she could use it.

DizzyMarkus

yikes good luck with the surgery --- have them trim those nails while your in there hehehe J/K Mr :Big Laugh

Markus

John Butto

Old Paint plays flamenco guitar at a Mexican flop house right outside of Pensacola Navy base at night. Thus the reason for the long fingernails and the carpel tunnel.

CP Signs

Hang in there. Gets better. Had both hands done. Waited way to long. Because of medical problems, I couldn't take pain killers. But it's al worth it.