• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Our A/C just went out.................

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I am saying you can't tell them its "x" when you have no idea what the problem is and not everyone is mechanically inclined with AC/heat units.
You must have missed where I said "probably?" You become mechanically inclined by attempting to figure your problems out. Sounded like they were in a pinch so I threw out a very common problem that they could check and if they didn't know how to do it they could run over to google or youtube to figure it from there. If it were me, Id get up on the roof if it was at all possible but I don't have the patience to wait for days.
What tex said can usually be done at ground level too.

annie_ferg

Oh wow, seems like you guys do all the repairs by yourself. I'm afraid to fix breakdowns so I usually call guys from services :oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just sidestep the gators and the wart hogs. Avoid the roosters (they bite and scratch like hell), don't mingle with the other help, insist on no food from the company..... bring your own..... and most of all, put a clothespin on your nose cause they all sweat up a frickin' storm.

Johnny Best

Just sidestep the gators and the wart hogs. Avoid the roosters (they bite and scratch like hell), don't mingle with the other help, insist on no food from the company..... bring your own..... and most of all, put a clothespin on your nose cause they all sweat up a frickin' storm.
Gino, no warthogs in America. You would have to go to Africa to see that. Florida does not like liberals from Colorado. And, you cannot say gay.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What are those things called in notareal's backyard.

Geigh..... geigh......geigh.