• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our latest Project 4 years in the making...our Brynna Renae!

Master's Touch

I posted this in the "other" forum too, but I wanted to share it here also...My wife, Melissa and I have been on a journey over the last four years to add a baby girl to our family. After months and years of wasted time with DCHS, private attorneys, scams, adoption facilitators and agencies, as well as a few thousand bucks and a long trip or two, I am over the moon to present to you, our beautiful baby daughter, Brynna Renae! She was born Aug 1 in Florida, weighing 6 lbs. 7 oz. She is almost 7 weeks now. She's an awesome baby, and a dream come true for us!

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 60

Gino

Premium Subscriber
By the way.... what were you whispering to her, that made her go bonkers ??

thewood

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Nothing quite as special as the bond between a baby girl and her daddy.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Wow...what a sweetie!

My "baby" girl turned 21 last month. Now all I have to do is get her married off and start waiting for grandbabies.

JB

Spud Murphy

Two babies in a maternity ward.
One says to the other-"Are you a girl baby or a boy baby?"
The baby lifts the blanket, peeks down and says-"I'm a boy baby"
The first baby asks-"How do you know?"
and the second baby says-"Im wearing blue booties"

GypsyGraphics

she's just beautiful... as is hearing you're excitement to finally have her!
so very happy for you, your wife and your precious baby girl! :loveya: