• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our Latest Wrap using Avery MPI1005!

crickit7

This bad boy took some serious hours! We designed it in all vector. It was printed on Avery MPI1005 EZ RS SuperCast with DOL 1360 Lam. Vents have printed carbon fiber inlays. Every panel had serious curves and vents to overcome. Completely Seamless. Lotsa critical thinking on this job. Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks,
Corey
JoeSchmoPromos.com
facebook.com/joeschmowraps

Attachments

• vents.jpg
    vents.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 104
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:

Bly

Cool job.

As an aside our media rep told us there's a new Avery wrap lam which is meant to increase the ability of the easy apply to stay in recesses.
Anyone else heard of this?

formanek

Great work. I wish people would leave the "my material is better than yours" crap out of it. The work is great and don't worry about the material. I have used the same you did for 3 years on over 30 semi trailers that are steam washed every night. MN weather with snow, rain and road salt and have ZERO failures after 3 years. Mosh.... drop it. Move on.

Again... great design on this truck. I want it.

Pistol72

looks good until that crap avery film starts to fail!!! Please refer to this post and the 1,000 others on this site about avery films.... http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=104799

Get over it buddy... The material is more than capable. The reason most of these problems occur, is due to incorrect application techniques, cleaning, preparation or use of incompatible products like primer.

Anyone can blame their tools, not everyone can accept responsibility for their own mistakes...

Perhaps you should think about attending a workshop or similar...

johnnysigns

This stuff is buttery to put on, but I wish it just stayed put a little better initially. I do like the gloss level of this better than 3M and the slightly thinner thickness w/ the 1360 lam vs the 180c/85XX. I need to hang some of the Oracal 3751 to see if I like that better than the 3951.