• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new logo

tonywhittier

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Premier-Decal-Designs-Logo-20121.jpg
    Premier-Decal-Designs-Logo-20121.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 104

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I don't know if that is a font or you created it... but that M does not look right with the rest of the lettering. It needs to be wider. It seems off

TheSnowman

Yea, I think I like it, but the "M" is a little off. You are limiting yourself with that name though. Premier Designs I would think would be more general than "decals"...but isn't that a jewelry name?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Boring and imminently forgettable.

Looks more like a surf board manufacturer or a local airline that went out of business in the 70's. Probably doomed by such a wearisome logo.

Flame

Not bad. I like how clean it is. If you want to keep this, I might suggest a couple things. Oh and ignore Bob, he can't even design so don't take his advice. lol.

#1 Fix the M, like has been mentioned, is thinner than the rest of the letters.

#2 If you can change your name a little...try decals AND designs. Decal designs kind of limits you and just throwing in "&" will IMO help you out a lot.

ROUGH example shown.

Attachments

• premier.jpg
    premier.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 94

HulkSmash

Not bad. I like how clean it is. If you want to keep this, I might suggest a couple things. Oh and ignore Bob, he can't even design so don't take his advice. lol.

#1 Fix the M, like has been mentioned, is thinner than the rest of the letters.

#2 If you can change your name a little...try decals AND designs. Decal designs kind of limits you and just throwing in "&" will IMO help you out a lot.

ROUGH example shown.

nice.

Stuckup

If your Niche market is decals, and it well and truly pays your bills, nice. Widen the "M", watch the dollars roll in. A guy I started here just changed his name from a Generic name to "Vehicle Ink" and its what has made the difference for him. His work is great, but his old Image sold only to a limited market. He kept his other Image and now uses both. LOL, my first Business name many years ago was TINTS AND SIGNS, and it sucked. I wont post pics of the Image as it was absolutely Nauseous. Yours Is Good.

Jillbeans

Make the italics all have the same slant.
Or better yet, make the DECAL DESIGNS (Flame's suggestion on the name is better) part non-italic.Love....Jill

Marlene

the font has a lot of issues and looks off on most of the letters. if you use this font, go in and edit some of the points so it looks better. the areas marked in red looked off to me as they look like they should be curves and aren't. the strokes also look off as it looks like a font that should have equal strokes and doesn't (se areas marked in green).

way too much slanted letters going too as Jill pointed out. use a non-slanted letter for the sub text if you use it for the name.

the swooshes are OK but since they have a lot of curves, it seems odd to have a square dot on the "i". it also always looks odd to have a lower case looking letter "i" in what looks like all upper case letters. it reminds me of how people make hand written signs as they always seem to write in all upper case until they get to the letter "i" which always is done in lower case.

x2chris7x

BTW. That is a font. It's called concielian, the are a couple different versions. I like the font, and the logo is off to a nice start.

BTW. That is a font. It's called concielian, the are a couple different versions. I like the font, and the logo is off to a nice start.

Just because it's a font and you can download it doesn't mean that it was designed properly. Overall the logo looks good but there are some obvious proplems with the font.