• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

our new website

ForgeInc

phototec - Any chance you can give me a screen shot of what you are seeing? There must be a bug with your browser or something because there should only be one description below each design sample, have never seen anything like you describe and wanna fix that for sure.

phototec

phototec - Any chance you can give me a screen shot of what you are seeing? There must be a bug with your browser or something because there should only be one description below each design sample, have never seen anything like you describe and wanna fix that for sure.

Ok here ar a couple of screen shots, all of the design pages show the same text at the bottom, I'm using IE 7.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screen Shoot 1.jpg
    Screen Shoot 1.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screen Shoot 2.jpg
    Screen Shoot 2.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Screen Shoot 3.jpg
    Screen Shoot 3.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 155

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Phototec,
I think you need to open a few more toolbars.
Another 6 or so will push that unwanted text right off the bottom of the screen......

phototec

Yea, it's strange, I don't know why it's there or where it comes from. But on every Design Services page the same text is at the bottom of the page.

What caught my eye was the description about the LensBaby, because as a photographer myself, I have and use one, and the text refers to the LensBaby:

Strong Photo Logo:photographer Craig Strong’s LensBaby company builds custom blur-and distortion-creating camera lenses used around the world by professional shooters. Craig asked Forge to craft a logo for his personal company that might also reflect the features of his lens products. What we came up with did just that, while also resonating the clean, simple style his own photography has become famous for.2009 Halo 3:To increase visibility of one of the world’s most popular console games, we designed flexible displays with parts that could be taken out for use elsewhere in-store. The super-

Ok, now I found out that your Design Services page 11/26 2009 has a listing for the LensBaby P.O.P.

This must be where the text is coming from?

:help

Attachments

• Screen Shoot 11-26.jpg
    Screen Shoot 11-26.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 132

ForgeInc

Hmmm. I'll let our developer know, but it must be a bug with your older browser. For some reason your browser is listing all the text for every design samples page, on each page. Does it do that for the print samples page too?

Wonder if you could do me a huge solid and update your browser? I would try it myself, but they have discontinued it for mac. I fnot no worries.

Thanks for the help Phototec!