• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new window signs

Jillbeans

I love memes, even if I can't pronounce meme.
I love the Gene Wilder one, I have something similar on my FB.
Memes are just so smart-alecky you can't help but smirk.
Love....Jill

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I will use the "dating site murderer", as it is called, but I need another one to go with it. The other ones aren't quite there yet. I don't think Wonka would actually bring in customers. I just did that one for my S101 friends.

Once or twice a week people back their cars up to take pictures. I keep waiting to see them on reddit, but it hasn't happened yet.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Got around to putting up our new signs yesterday.

We share a parking lot with two really popular restaurants and a movie theater, so these aren't meant to be seen from the road.

I also use these to show customer the different options for window signage.
Decals, static cling, coroplast - inside/outside.

Attachments

• badtime.jpg
    badtime.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 79
  • businesss.jpg
    businesss.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 58
  • erma.jpg
    erma.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 72
  • find.jpg
    find.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 103
  • firstworld.jpg
    firstworld.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 74

peavey123

Wicked idea!!!!!

I seem to get lots of MMA fans/figthers round here. I'm tempted to Photograph myself and re-create this MEME and have it say "Let me bang off signs Bro!" hmm...

Attachments

• 720.jpg
    720.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

signswi

I do have to say though that you're violating copyright on each of these. You don't have permission from the original source and you're using them for commercial gain, so you could be found guilty and have your profits garnished.

This is why you don't see meme's used too much in the mainstream (some make it, in slightly altered formed. See Family Guy 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time').