• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our newly launched website

TimToad

I guess this falls into the portfolio category. Here is the link to our newly launched website. We had some struggles with our developer as he and and his team are geeks not designers. There was a really nice template they were supposed to use and mirror, but a few things didn't get handled exactly how we wanted them to look.

Overall, we're very happy with it and the response has been very positive so far.

www.allsandg.com

I guess this falls into the portfolio category. Here is the link to our newly launched website. We had some struggles with our developer as he and and his team are geeks not designers. There was a really nice template they were supposed to use and mirror, but a few things didn't get handled exactly how we wanted them to look.

Overall, we're very happy with it and the response has been very positive so far.

www.allsandg.com

Looks good! Don't forget to beef up your Social Media icons a little more prominently.

TimToad

Didn't you like anything in the "Our Work" section?

There is a whole section of work beyond the top sliders.

If you mean more hand done, custom work. I'm working on that. Many of the older photos in my portfolio have suffered and need major digital repair or make them usable.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I dig the look and good work on it but...

The portfolio on the home page is messy... if I click on a pic, it takes me to individual images, when I hit the next image, the size changes, some of them take up two screens... making it frustrating to click for the next image... I know you have a WORK page, but when I am at the home page and looking at content, see your portfolio... I want to click it.

Your header snaps back too abruptly when I scroll down, found it irritating.

Your services page, I want them all on one page or the ability to click on them easier... your navigation menu on the bottom was not all that intuitive.

Major complaint of most sign company site is just pics of signs, it sometimes needs to see the sign in the environment (if the environment looks good) not all of them have to be like that but shot after shot of signs can get boring.

On some of your images, photoshop the bad stuff out... like East2West... you can easily get rid of the paint fade and old attachment holes.

TimToad

I dig the look and good work on it but...

The portfolio on the home page is messy... if I click on a pic, it takes me to individual images, when I hit the next image, the size changes, some of them take up two screens... making it frustrating to click for the next image... I know you have a WORK page, but when I am at the home page and looking at content, see your portfolio... I want to click it.

Your header snaps back too abruptly when I scroll down, found it irritating.

Your services page, I want them all on one page or the ability to click on them easier... your navigation menu on the bottom was not all that intuitive.

Major complaint of most sign company site is just pics of signs, it sometimes needs to see the sign in the environment (if the environment looks good) not all of them have to be like that but shot after shot of signs can get boring.

On some of your images, photoshop the bad stuff out... like East2West... you can easily get rid of the paint fade and old attachment holes.

That portfolio issue on the home page is my biggest pet peeve. I supplied them with all one size photos in either a landscape or portrait format and they mixed everything and the kitchen sink together. Its at the top of the list of repairs to make.

We're also trying to think outside the box a little on how we photograph our work in order to not fit that cookie cutter mentality. We provided a bunch of work in progress photos, cropped partials, etc. but they didn't all get used yet, or weren't put in their proper place. Some of the cropped photos in the slider up top are my favorites.

The nice thing is after a long wait and some tense moments with the developer who does not have any design experience nor employs one unbeknownst to us when hiring them, the site is up, is overall what we wanted and the ability to fine tune, update and make minor changes is all available.

Its going to take some feedback and other sets of eyes to fine tune it. I'm greatly appreciative of yours especially.