• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

out of memory error

longbeachmichael

i am running flexi production manager 8.5v1 and i keep getting an
"out of memory" error. after that i have to shut it down and relaunch
it to print anything else. the only other things i have running are illustrator, cutting master2, and outlook. i have 4gb of ram. this just started happening, i havent installed anything new, i have plenty of hard drive space.

PMG

i had that problem with 8.5v1 i upgraded to 8.6v2 and the issue stopped, they said anyone with 8.5 gets a free upgrade to 8.6 so you may want to contact SAI and ask them.:thumb:

Drip Dry

Does the problem happen only from Flexi ?
I'm still running 7.6 and not even sure if higher versions have it but, my
experience is that clearing preferences solves alot of strange issues.

Close Flexi
Use the "clear preferences" from the start bar menu items

You will need to set your preferences again .

907customs

I had the same problem this weekend with my Flexi pro 8.5. It cost me half of a day, as It wouldn't let me print anything, even with rebooting. I had to completely uninstall, and reinstall flexi, then relearn how to get the printer up and running etc... what a pain! I'm running 12gigs of ram on a 64 bit system, with a terabyte of free space on the hard drive. I'm assuming its ram memory it's talking about, but no way in either case could this be true. Just a glitch I assume. I'm going to check into the free upgrade for sure.