• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outdoor Posts for Small Aluminum (Di-bond) Sign

tamathak1

Hello - I am looking for recommendations on hardware for simple sign posts for a 36x18 aluminum composite, double sided sign. I will custom paint the hardware to match brand colors, but so far, what I have found is upwards of $600 per hardware set for simple posts to hold this small sign. I was wondering if anyone had any cost effective solutions -- I would love to bring savings to my client for this.
The look shoudl be something like this, BUT in this photo this sign is LARGE - I will only have a double sided 36x18 sign. Looking for good sources for hardware.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 140748.jpg

Drip Dry

Hello - I am looking for recommendations on hardware for simple sign posts for a 36x18 aluminum composite, double sided sign. I will custom paint the hardware to match brand colors, but so far, what I have found is upwards of $600 per hardware set for simple posts to hold this small sign. I was wondering if anyone had any cost effective solutions -- I would love to bring savings to my client for this.
The look shoudl be something like this, BUT in this photo this sign is LARGE - I will only have a double sided 36x18 sign. Looking for good sources for hardware.

View attachment 165237
4everframes was always my go to
Looks like it starts around 300 for what your looking for
You could also make you own homemade sign.
Buy 2 wooden or metal posts painted white. Buy hardware from your local sign supplier to hang your dibond panel between them
not sure what the hardware is called but you can also find something in the local hardware store

JBurton

Signtologist
I'd make 2 acm panels and mount them face side to an aluminum frame.
If you don't fab aluminum, run get some treated 4x4 and 2x4 and make up a frame, screw signs to the face of each side. I hate it when a designer draws legs on the outside of a panel, it's just a waste of material to make a subframe, and more of a pain in the ass to dado 4 sides than it is to make a second panel, especially at this size.
That being said, signcomp has post and panel system, but it's pretty pricey to have them cut to size and shipped for one sign.