• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

outdoor textured wall wraps

fozzie

have a local college that wants their logo and mascot on a brick scoreboard surface. we are in illinois and in good freeze and thaw zone. was thinking of using 3m ij8624 or arlon dpf6700 or dpf8000. but notice they only warrant for 6 months outdoor in freeze zones.
client is looking for something more permanent. at least 2 maybe 3 years.

anyone have experience with either product in outdoor extreme temp ranges? or is there anything else out there that might last a couple of years.

thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-20131021-00051.jpg
    IMG-20131021-00051.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 99
textured

Hey man i use 3m8624 for all of my textured jobs...i did a 10'x40' graphic on the front of a local private catholic school in june of 2012 and the thing looks as good as it did the day we put it on. And it has withstood a kansas winter and humid summer. I feel as long as the material is installed right and heat set properly it should last at least a year.

SIGNTIME

how many colors is the logo? if your able cut stencils and paint it on, it will outlast any vinyl....

VTSigns

i have used 3m 480cv3 several times on block/brick and it works perfectly. Very easy to install and holds up reall well.