Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

outline-shadow

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by WOODBS, Mar 4, 2009.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    i am trying to duplicate the one on the right . i did outline in yellow then block shadow, not sure how to get the fine black outline to look right? thanks

Tags:
  2. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    oops

Attached Files:

3. yukon

yukon Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Kenvil NJ
    just add an outline to the yellow shadow. (separate the shadow from the text first). Then separate the outer outline from the yellow shadow and compound the yellow shadow and the text together, making them yellow. In the end, you'll have your first layer of dark blue (or black), and the second layer of yellow (which is rally the shadow)

4. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    thanks...i'll give it a go

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    And if that doesn't work...send it to The Vector Doctor, and do something else to make money while he does that for you.

6. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    what would any of you do to totally change this name? like maybe add something relating to the name?