• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

outside magenta channels waking up dirty...

ironchef

Every morning the first thing i do after power up is run a test print. And i get this.(pic) i then have to run a normal cleaning and it fixes it. I've had capping station and pump replaced already... anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120728_220943.png
    ForumRunner_20120728_220943.png
    712.6 KB · Views: 81

ironchef

That's why they changed out the capping station and pump. Overnight is not making a good seal i guess. After new cap and pump and its still messing up

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
Which Ink cartridge is active(green light on?)try pulling that cartridge out slightly so that the other cartridge takes over and see if you have the same issue.Dont pull it fully out just enough for it to swicth to the other otherwise u may get air inside the tubes
Cartridge valves are known to not open fully on these units sometimes.:cool:

ironchef

Tekkie. Your the man.... i didn't take the cartridge out. But i noticed that last week. I've been having great test prints in the morning and all day. I thought the cap and pump swap fixed it. Maybe just took a while. But putting the pieces together. My magenta ran out and switched over to the next cartridge and that's when i started getting good test prints. How can i fix that? Or should i say how could my rep fix it. I'm still under warranty.