Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outsourcing digital printing...

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by LouieJ99, Jun 3, 2012.

1. LouieJ99

LouieJ99 New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Right now I'm doing jobs that just use cut vinyl. I'm looking to expand and be able to offer digitally printed vehicle graphics and signage.
    I'm jsut starting out and not in a position to make the investment into a digital printer and I'm looking for a vendor where I could send files and have them do the printing for me.
    Can anyone recommend someone?

Tags:
  2. john1

john1 Guest

3. LouieJ99

LouieJ99 New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I'm registered with the state and have a tax ID if that's what you mean...

4. john1

john1 Guest

Yep, Should be good to go to get wholesale printing done then.

5. LouieJ99

LouieJ99 New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Cool... Thanks for the info... I'll check him out...

6. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    If you go to the Merchant List or Merchant Directory you shoud be able to find many different ones.

7. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    Well I would say that less that 15% of the wholesale places I have dealt with over the years actually ask for such information....The only number that seems to really matter, is MasterCard number...

8. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    ...maybe it's different in canada?

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I use Signs365 a lot. They are only a one day ship, and I normally have stuff next day. Real easy website. Long as you can back up you are a business, you can use them.

10. john1

john1 Guest

365 is alright, I mean pricing is good and all but i have a partner who uses them for yard signs and the last batch he got were the worst quality i have seen. Fuzzy as all get out and it was vector artwork i designed.

Never had a issue with Wyld and they treat me right anytime i have a question no matter what it is.

11. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    365 rocks. digital prints are clean and precise. printing on coro does lessen quality but whos doesnt?

12. Typestries

Typestries Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2007
    NJ | VT
    FWIW, we us a variety of methods to verify that new customers are in fact true reseller sign/print shops and not just end users looking for a wholesale deal.