• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outsourcing digital printing...

LouieJ99

Right now I'm doing jobs that just use cut vinyl. I'm looking to expand and be able to offer digitally printed vehicle graphics and signage.
I'm jsut starting out and not in a position to make the investment into a digital printer and I'm looking for a vendor where I could send files and have them do the printing for me.
Can anyone recommend someone?

J

john1

Yep, Should be good to go to get wholesale printing done then.

signage

If you go to the Merchant List or Merchant Directory you shoud be able to find many different ones.

royster13

Most wholesalers need a valid business license to sell to you wholesale so hopefully you are a legit sign business.

Wyld GFI for digital prints and banners. Bill is a good guy with fast turnaround times.

He is a merchant member here. http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/outsource-services/p895-wyld-grand-format-imaging.html

Well I would say that less that 15% of the wholesale places I have dealt with over the years actually ask for such information....The only number that seems to really matter, is MasterCard number...

HulkSmash

Well I would say that less that 15% of the wholesale places I have dealt with over the years actually ask for such information....The only number that seems to really matter, is MasterCard number...

...maybe it's different in canada?

TheSnowman

I use Signs365 a lot. They are only a one day ship, and I normally have stuff next day. Real easy website. Long as you can back up you are a business, you can use them.

J

john1

365 is alright, I mean pricing is good and all but i have a partner who uses them for yard signs and the last batch he got were the worst quality i have seen. Fuzzy as all get out and it was vector artwork i designed.

Never had a issue with Wyld and they treat me right anytime i have a question no matter what it is.

visual800

365 rocks. digital prints are clean and precise. printing on coro does lessen quality but whos doesnt?

Typestries

FWIW, we us a variety of methods to verify that new customers are in fact true reseller sign/print shops and not just end users looking for a wholesale deal.