• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

outta here!

gnatt66

driving from nh to florida with a 2.5 year old kid and darling wife :)...kiddo just got over strep,wife has a sore throat now and i'm in day two of strep...UGH. we already delayed leaving nh a day so the kid was all better, but we got a hotel room bought and paid for in orlando..might as well recover where it's warm :)

wish me luck............LOL.

BobM

At least you're heading down when the weather there is warmed up again. Have a great vacation.

SignManiac

Hey it's still cold here and winter is far from over. Today's high is only supposed to be 60. I had to wear my winter jacket to walk to work today.

Jillbeans

Hope you all feel better.
And just think you can spread germs along pretty much the entire east coast.
I'm kidding!
Why does getting sick somehow always happen with a planned and much needed vacation?
Love.....Jill

TheSnowman

Hey it's still cold here and winter is far from over. Today's high is only supposed to be 60. I had to wear my winter jacket to walk to work today.

Well, look where you live, that may have something to do with it.

Attachments

• mars.jpg
    mars.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 78