• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

over size alumalite

andy

The biggest we can get is a 4m x 2m sheet.

Colour choice is limited to White and you have to order it well in advance.

signgal01

Hey Andy, you'll have to excuse us un-metric Americans, but a 4m x 2m would be close to a 6' x 12' correct? I wonder who you get them from and if we can get them in the states?

seesaw signs

We use Dibond brand (Alcan Composite) 4050x2050mm sheets here; can get them in 4, 5 & 6mm thicknesses I believe. You may also be able to get the sheets in Alucobond (Alcan) as well. Both are European made products and really good quality. Our main shop sign is made of 2 sheets side by side, measuring 8000x2000mm on an ally frame which we put together in the shop and lifted with a small crane into place.
Be careful though, they are really big sheets to handle - you need to make sure you have plenty of room to applicate from both sides, and plenty of hands to install them.
Cheers,
Neil.