• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Over Spray/Blurry print on black

lucasdowden

About a week ago my printer started to overspray or not print correctly in black (picture with the T look around the edges) I cleaned the printer really good. Now I have got some weird marks in blue, it almost looks like the rollers have ink on them. I cleaned the rollers and that is not the case. It seems like things are getting progressively worse . Any Ideas

BSL Graphix

I've got the same thing going right now...I just had dampers and maintenance station replaced and am hoping it isn't related. I've had this happen once before and asked on here and a lot of people told me it was static causing it. I believe it was this time of year also, and I've also noticed myself getting shocked (static) sometimes when I touch my printer.

ams

Check to make sure the head is lowered, are you overprinting? (2X print for deeper color), your print head may be damaged. If all else fails, do a manual cleaning around your heads, wipers and dampers.