• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Overall Height 13' 6''!!

rjpjr

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've spent way too much internet time trying to find information on barricades or barriers that restrict truck traffic from certain warehouse parking lots...the big yellow arch types...

We have a customer asking for an OVERALL HEIGHT decal and I just need to know how thick the barrier poles are. Anyone here know any specifics of these barriers or can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Typically, the wider and/or higher the bar is, the larger the pipe is. Aesthetically it just looks better.

This is where superimposition comes into play. Take a photo of the location the clearance bar will be. Superimpose various dimensions of the clearance bar scaled to size. Normal clearance bar dimensions (using PVC pipe) is 4", 6", 8", 10" or 12". Show the artwork to the customer and let them pick.