• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Overnight head soak on JFX200-2513

Susan Stewart

I'm having issues with the onboard primer. I have clogged and deflected nozzles. I've been trying to get them back. I have done a couple 6 hour soaks. By soak I mean doing a nozzle wash, and then when the timer starts I turn off the main power. I did recover some of the nozzles with those soaks, but I'm still not where I need to be. Last night I did an overnight soak, and I think it got worse. This doesn't make sense to me. Does anyone know for sure if the liquid actually stays in the caps the whole time?

bigben

Sorry, can't help. But I'm following this conversation to know how it turn out. It will be very informative. :popcorn:

chromira

I'm having issues with the onboard primer. I have clogged and deflected nozzles. I've been trying to get them back. I have done a couple 6 hour soaks. By soak I mean doing a nozzle wash, and then when the timer starts I turn off the main power. I did recover some of the nozzles with those soaks, but I'm still not where I need to be. Last night I did an overnight soak, and I think it got worse. This doesn't make sense to me. Does anyone know for sure if the liquid actually stays in the caps the whole time?
Do a Custody Wash and turn the machine off when it starts. We had problems with our primer and the tech had us do that. It didn't solve our problem because the head was defective but he says that's what you should try with stubborn nozzles.

Susan Stewart

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we had a new head put in a couple weeks ago. I will definitely keep this in mind if we ever have this issue again.