• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

overseas purchasing

has anybody ever purchased any materials or machines from overseas
i have a cousin that found some really less expensive machines from indonesia; how would they ship that or has anybody ever done overseas purchasing??????????

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I would be cautious. What kind of service comes with an inexpensive machine?

JB

I-Style

We buy overseas, but answer yourself some questions:
Transport coast
Import duties
Warranty
Can the local dealer deny service on the machine
Spare parts
Is the person eg company you buying from real or fake
And lots more....

Regards

Frank

astro8

I'm familiar with the site(s) you're talking about...

DO NOT buy from them.

You'll receive nothing...no, not even a box of rocks.

design unfolds

Those oversea machines are not real Machine. They are mostly Chinese made big format printer with their own brand. They just advertise as REAL DEAL. Those printers selling 1/3 of the price. For example, a 2.5 meters machine cost around USD 8000. I am interested in them and will go to China to see their printing exhibition. See below for demo.

http://www.elondonbags.co.uk/movie/20100121062.flv

CheapVehicleWrap

You get what you pay for. If you're that lucky. Personally I'd wait till my downtown area has shops with signs I can't translate to view the merchandise. Let them come to you. They're coming. Soon.

JESSE WALKER

THE INDONESIAN market is FULL of replicas. They look like the real machine but they are just copies. I have a few friends who live there and I sent them to look at some. They verified they were not rolands.BE AWARE.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I'd say No. you do not want to buy from oversea unless you know them or purchase from them previously. Even you bought items from them before, they will get your money from later purchases- no buy.