• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oversized Cutting Mats

Chad.

We have a 6'x16' table that we'd like to cover in a single cutting surface. I have searched high and low but have not found a mat that size. Would prefer to eliminate all seams.

since I can buy backlit sign faces off the roll at any length, i was hoping someone knew of a source where i could obtain cutting mat in the same way.

Any knowledge is much appreciated! Thanks!

kheebl

There was a post a week or 2 ago on here and someone posted a link for a diy cutting mat. It was 2 liquids you mix together or something looked pretty slick. I'll see if I can find the thread.

I just found the thread just search "work tabletop surfaces" I am on my phone and can't post the link

visiongfx

Oops! I didn't read your whole thread. If you call them they should be able to do a custom cut for you I'm pretty sure they get it in a roll.

Kwiksigns

wookie
You can get any length from YelloTools. It is a bit pricey. like, really pricey. In comparison to the standard ones we got.

Chad.

I saw the DIY make your own mat video ... ehh ... too much work for unwarranted result.

I did finally see on speedpress where they mentioned custom sizes available and have sent them a request. If they have 6'x12' mats im hopeful they can make one 4 feet longer.

We'll see! Thank You all for your input!