• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oversized (grand format) roll media storage?

tylercrum

We have been doing enough larger prints lately (70"-126" wide) so we now have a few wide rolls of different media around the shop and no adequate way of storing them. Wall space is a bit of an issue, but we could make room on the wall if that's the best option. I've seen the BullRack XXL, but I'm curious what everyone else might be doing for super-wide roll storage, or if anyone has another idea/option before we spend any money.
thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The BullRack is sweet but I have seen a lot of clients who just store on open ended pallet racks. Banner is a little more durable but for fabrics I would use something more like the BullRack.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
We've got our own racks, similar to the bull rack. Pretty handy as they're on wheels and i can just wheel them out of the way wheni dont need them.