• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OVS Double Sided Tape

SAR.Summerlin

Sorry wider, We need to apply a graphic to the front side of a piece of acrylic that goes into a light box. I suggested using the translucent adhesive vinyl we had on hand but someone else said no get this other material that is not adhesive and now that we have done a test print and dry fit they are seeing a noticeable sag and looking for a solution.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You can get 24" wide rolls of VHB tape. Get your wallet out though. You can get 48" also if you don't mind applying for a small loan.

You can also buy sheets. I know there are 8.5" x 13". I forget if it comes in other sheet sizes.

iprint

LexJet carries a full line of Mounting Adhesives (or print mount as I have always called it.) They carry economy types all the way up to optically clear for face mounting graphics to clear substrates in various widths. I am not sure what your definition of expensive is, but there were quite a few on there that I would consider reasonable. Also, I believe they still have flat rate shipping of $9 per order.