• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Package project

SignManiac

Did a front end makeover for Main Street Zephyrhills new office which helps promote our small downtown district with events and also they help the local business' much like a chamber of commerce is supposed to. I didn't give them any say in the design of it, so I had total freedom on this one. The bare glass windows were enhanced with a few traditional scrolls that I recently purchased from SignFonts.com This was the Gingerbread font that the scrolls came from.

I took down the brass address numbers and replaced with a profile cut panel and metallic gold vinyl. I redid the drop box that had paper taped on it to tie it in with the rest of the signage and lastly, made inlaid prismatic letters for the sign over the door. Letters and background are 3/4" PVC and finished in Matthews brilliant gold paint. Hung the sign from cleats letting it float 2" off the wall. They were quite happy with the end result. They are going to clean up the rest of the background and paint the doors black which are a dark navy blue right now.

Attachments

• Main Street Zephyrhills-01.jpg
    Main Street Zephyrhills-01.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Main Street Zephyrhills-03.jpg
    Main Street Zephyrhills-03.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Main Street Zephyrhills-05.jpg
    Main Street Zephyrhills-05.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Main Street Zephyrhills-02.jpg
    Main Street Zephyrhills-02.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Main Street Zephyrhills-04.jpg
    Main Street Zephyrhills-04.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 79

FatCat

Maniac, I just wanted to say I have always admired your work. In every instance it seems to perfectly suit the use and need it was designed for, and of course that is the mark of a true sign maker in my book. Good stuff. :smile:

SignManiac

Thank you guys for that! I know some must get sick of seeing me post my work all the time. I do it for a reason though, and that's to show how good effective design does make a huge difference. And the fact that you can charge a premium price for this stuff. And also to inspire others to reach higher with their skills and therefor improve the quality or their work. I'll be dead one day and I hope that somebody else will pick up where I left off and continue to make nice signs. The world already has enough ugly signs :)

SignManiac

It just looks that big J hill. I think it was more like ten feet. The material comes in 20' lengths so I just cut it down to size.

Marlene

I love the drop box. it went from nothing to an art piece. you really know how to tie it all together