• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Packaging 50 2'x3' or 3'x4' paper posters

pixel_pusher

How do you guys package large numbers of big posters? We've tried rolling them up in stacks of 10 and also sandwiching them between cardboard and wrapping the entire stack in craft paper. Neither way seems very practical or easy for the customer or shipper to handle.

Any ideas?

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I would find a appropriately sized box for shipping, if that is the ultimate goal. Then sandwich the posters between two thin pieces of cheap plywood.

Or roll them individually and use a standard shipping box.

brush1

I package in flat box this quantity. Add coroplast on top and bottom. Support corners with coroplast pieces.

2B

shipping flat is going to be the best option, just make sure the box is study b/c it would suck to find out when/if the box was dropped and the corners were messed up upon arrival

boxerbay

flat samiched tween 2 plywood boards then strap the boards tight with a strapper. no pickles please.