• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Packaging your decal orders

rjssigns

Rep dropped off an 1100' roll of 4mil poly tubing yesterday. So I practiced. Until the wife said to stop bagging every frickin' thing on her desk.
No sense of humor some days.

Letterbox Mike

Rep dropped off an 1100' roll of 4mil poly tubing yesterday. So I practiced. Until the wife said to stop bagging every frickin' thing on her desk.
No sense of humor some days.

Ha! We just got a new shrink wrapper this week and my office girls decided to shrink wrap literally EVERYTHING on my new salesman's desk... His monitor, phone, lamp, every pen individually, papers, notebooks, coffee cup (with coffee still in it), his chair, business cards, everything. I should have seen that coming and hid it from them...

SIGNTIME

After reading this I will be getting the 20" sealer with the cutter but I do have a questions... can if I have 6"x4" decals to be sealed can I use 20" poly bag and and seal it on the first side the turn it and seal it 3 or 4 times the other way?

rjssigns

We use 8" poly tubing right now. Works well for most everything we do. Real nice for bagging banners.