• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Page Jumps when scrolling up?

I've been using Flexi 7 series for several years now, and I have always had a bug when scrolling with the mouse wheel. When I scroll down, the page/drawing moves one line at a time as it should, but when I scroll up, it moves 12 lines at a time. I know it's not a machine or installation glitch, because it happens with all Flexisign Pro 7 versions and on all computers. I have had this happen with Flex 7 pro(as far as I can remember), 7.5 pro, and 7.6 pro installed on several different computers with Windows XP, Vista, and now Windows 7. I have been dealing with this bug for years and wondered if anyone else has had this problem. Thanx in advance, Steve

Charlie J

Welcome 2 :signs101:

back when i had version 7.6(i think) it was less than great. Once I upgraded to version 8 i've found it to be much more stable. I would definitely recommend the upgrade.