• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

paint match

WOODBS

anyone have any luck matching a paint color with print? i am trying to match 2005 f150 kingranch..color t5, which is a bronze-burg? pantone was not real close, now just stabbing at it.

OldPaint

i got a roll of AVERY A9 VINYL.....pretty damn close......I did a 2007 f-450 super duty....and the guy wanted the lettering to match trim color

WOODBS

i just printed some close colors and mailed it to her...gonna let her do the picking. in the meantime i'll try the cmyk chart print

cgsigns_jamie

If it's a newer Roland with VersaWorks you may have the Roland Color System. This allows you to print custom charts and then have a custom color palette for your software. Then your customer can hold up the swatch book (which you print with your printer on your media) and they tell you color DP34-K is what they want, you can then go to your software and select that color from the color palette.

Check out Roland's brochure for more info.