Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Painted Alum Blank Vendor Suggestions

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by trakers, Mar 8, 2017.

1. trakers

trakers Very Active Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Midwest
    Any input on a good supplier for small quantities (<30 per order) of smaller painted alum blanks (i.e. 18x24, 24x36, etc)

Had been using Grimco, but the price on the 18x24 .040 we use just shot up 296% from the price we paid in February.

If you have a minute, log into your Grimco account and PM me the price they show you for this item:
    B182443PWT2S000

I'd rather not discuss pricing in this open forum.

Tags:
  2. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    That is absurd.

.Hhopefully this is just a typo and not the things to come,
    just for reference, I just checked the Grimco 18 x 24 MAX metal blanks it those cost more than the 040

Typically we get our substrate from N Glantz and their pricing is always better.

3. ChaseO

ChaseO Premium Subscriber

May 3, 2012
    I'd call grimco and ask them what's up. Your rep will be able to see what you paid vs. the price you're looking at online.

4. trakers

trakers Very Active Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Midwest
    Thanks for the feedback and the PM's. Pricing you guys sent is what I show as well.