Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Painted Vinyl

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by Graphics.Atl, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Graphics.Atl

Graphics.Atl Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Can anyone tell me the name of the company that is making vinyl that is coated with automotive paint? I know I have seen it in a thread but cannot find it. They offer it in a few factory colors as well as candy. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tags:
  2. cartoad

cartoad Active Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Yakima, WA
    Check the Fellers Catolog, it is listed in there.

3. Graphics.Atl

Graphics.Atl Member

Feb 28, 2008
    I have seen it in there but there is another company. On there front page they show an enzo ferrari they striped. Thank you though.

4. Gypsy

Gypsy Member

Aug 14, 2007
  5. Lau Designs

Lau Designs Member

Jan 13, 2010
    It is called flx paint film and the web address is www.flxpaint.com I have never used but it looks like awesome stuff!!! If you use it let me know how it works out.

6. Graphics.Atl

Graphics.Atl Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Ahah. I was thinking of the flx paint but I will check the its paint website out too. Thank you.

7. Mikeifg

Mikeifg Active Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Heartland
    Seen it and it's pretty expensive. We have a paint shop in house and have a lead on how to do it.

8. Graphics.Atl

Graphics.Atl Member

Feb 28, 2008
    That is awesome. This is my tenth year in the auto body side of my business. I would love to know how to do it.