• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pan face layout.... hit me!

slappy

tiki! I even tried that font in the beginning for vestals! I never seen your post last night on this! that's awesome with the blue background!

Last edited:

slappy

I ended up using Tiki's dank panel idea on this and wanted to show how it turned out printed right on the face. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! And thank you Tiki for your suggestion. It really made everything flow together then what i had with the "panel" thingy i was trying to do.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great.

What's with all the edited's by you 02-15-2011 at 03:32 PM.

And how could you edit like 2 weeks after the original post ??

slappy

Gino,
you can delete attachments in the user cp which will edit the post. I delete every so often for space here and privacy issues if any.
If you go to the user cp under the users login ( on the left of this page toward the top) and click on attachments, you can see how many images on the site you have and how much space you are using. Photos and attachments take up disk space on servers and i don't know if Fred has a cap on people here or what, but i like to keep my usage down to the minimum.