• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pan Face

Custom_Grafx

I sometimes stand the distance from actual location, stick my thumb out, if the area is around half my thumb, then I get back to my pc and zoom out till it's half my thumb from where im sitting. It's pretty much what people will be seeing, no?

In saying that, your last design above is much better than any of the first ones you had up, probably mainly because of this.

It could be personal taste - whether white on black or vice versa is easier to read. I think if you wanna do white on black though, your text needs alot of weight to counter the black background which is usually more in quantity. For this reason, I think tikiboyz' "sewing and embroidery" is easier to read. If you want to have white text instead, I'm not sure but maybe try giving it a bit more weight and see how it looks. Also a touch more in the kerning department.

slappy

Just wanted to post how the sign turned out! She went with my last layout i posted! Thanks for the help!

phototec

Good Job!

Just wanted to post how the sign turned out! She went with my last layout i posted! Thanks for the help!

Looks very nice, well balanced, good jod! :clapping:

Being one color black, is this black vinyl on the opaque white pan face?