• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pan faced sign vinyl

SSG_SIGNS

Is it a complete coverage print? If it is what we do is print on orajet clear and set the print setting to print twice with a paused dry time in between printing & it comes out very vivid. In the pictures attached the logo on the left is printed on clear at night it is awesome, couldn't find the pictures of the completely covered signs we have done. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 0619090908.jpg
    0619090908.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 0619090909.jpg
    0619090909.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 94

chopper

well this is a controversial subject and I know I will get blasted for it but I use regular print media. or vinyl, light shows trough it just fine, you would want to use a vinyl with clear adhesive, depending on the graphic some times the gray glue can look blotchy when back lit, I have also used translucent print media this works well and is made for this application....and it is easy to use you do not need to double print it... I guess it depends on what type of effect you want
//chopper