• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panel cutting problem

DoubleDiamond

We have a CE3000-60 using cutting master 2 from ai cs3. We have been using this plotter for 8 years and cutting master 2 for several years now too. The problem is when I cut a large logo very similiar to the ford oval with an inset border and it is in two pieces, the plotter is cutting the seam line for all the 3 lines that exist. It was four, but I turn weed border off and get the same line cut 3 times, so the cut goes through the paper and jams the plotter. I have always fixed this by simply turning off weed border like I said, but this one time I cannot get it to quit cutting that line 3 times. I messed with it at a smaller scale to test different things in cutting master and also the file in ai with no results, so I manually seperated it in ai into two parts and cut it.
I will try any suggestions to prevent this in the future.
Many Thanks, DD