• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Panel jobs get double cut on the edge line

IsItFasst

So when I'm cutting a large decal (single color die-cut style) into smaller sections I adjust the panel size to a size that will fit my material and cut each panel as separate jobs. But in doing so the straight line it makes seems to get cut twice on the first panel I make. Then I think it gets cut 3 times on the second panel since that straight line always cuts completely through the paper on the second job. Any settings I can change to fix this other than going back and manually cutting into sections? I think "easy weed" causes one of the extra cuts but still doesn't explain where this third one is coming from on the second panel.

MikePro

i think you're looking to uncheck the "Cut Tile Lines" box in your tiling menu?
You may be having issue with your tiles having zero spacing, and when it goes to cut the tile lines for each, they are overlapping and cutting multiple times.

IsItFasst

i think you're looking to uncheck the "Cut Tile Lines" box in your tiling menu?
You may be having issue with your tiles having zero spacing, and when it goes to cut the tile lines for each, they are overlapping and cutting multiple times.
Where is this setting? I don't see it anywhere in PM. I did discover if I turn off "easy weed" it fixes the issue since for some reason the easy weed box decides to cut directly over that panel line on one side instead of having the 0.1" spacing I have specified.