• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panels/tiles not lining up on 360 with Onyx 12

I stopped using Phototex for this reason, among others. That stuff stretches/shrinks too much due to heat fluctuation. I just installed a mural yesterday, printed on General Formulations 226 Wallmark. This stuff is awesome. It's 6 mil, so a bit thicker. It doesn't stretch. Install was a snap...some care is still needed when lining up your panels, but from top to bottom, everything lines up dead on. And 226 is VERY opaque and white, unlike Phototex which is nearly yellow compared to Phototex.

I believe the WallMark 226 is a Vinyl and not a polyester fabric so not sure that is comparing apples to apples? Also I wanted to know if you seen or tested our newer OPAQUE block-out as the white point is better than the original version and bit heavier so there is no stretch and will not shrink or curl in any temperature, so we would love to send you a free roll to play with ? e mail me if interested as we would love to earn your business back walterjr@phototexgroup.com