• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panting a boat with stickers?

Jackflush

Gorgor
Hey All, The boss wants me to wrap this boat. I've never done anything like this before. He basically wants all the areas that are metal flake gray to be covered in the wrap. I have read all the posts on boat wraps and have some numbers to call for help.My question is: How can flat material go in all these slotted areas and raise edges and wot not? I mean can you really paint the inside of this boat with stickers. The example I've given in pict 1 is the mind bending request my boss has given me to wrap all this area up. I mean I can see wrapping the sides and the deck , but in there where bolts and wires running. How do you get that done? Thanks from a New Newbie on wraps.

Attachments

• pict 1.jpg
    pict 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 103

J Hill Designs

practice. at least he is requesting it on his boat and not a customers - probably waste a few yards of material, but you will get it - browse youtube for wrapping compound curves...the wire harness thing you will probably have to pop out and wrap under than pop back in...just my 2cents