• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone color of the year

Marlene

this year's color is a nice rich dark burgundy color 18-1438 Marsala. anyone else pay attention to what the color of the year is? I do as it will show up in ads on TV, logos and such. I find it fun to watch a color or color combos come and go like cyan an reflex blue, gray and orange or gray and yellow.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Yuck.

Attachments

• 651651.jpg
    651651.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 119

Marlene

it isn't so bad as it goes with some nice colors. sure beats that horrid purple they had last year. I like it as it is a neutral

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think we should do a poll/survey and mail the outcome into the Department of Intelligence Colored Knockers..... commonly known as the D. I. C. K.

​I vote for Periwinkle. I think that was Isag's favorite color, too.

Billct2

Been seeing a lot of the gray & yellow...not a choice I would make and often used in a way that is illegible.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
all by itself it does look pretty boring but it does make a nice neutral to go with greens and earth tones

Hate to do this to ya, but you've said it twice...... how do you figure this 'Marsala'...... is a neutral color ??

Marlene

Hate to do this to ya, but you've said it twice...... how do you figure this 'Marsala'...... is a neutral color ??

because colors like this as well as navy and this can be a neutral. ever watch "what not to wear"? learned about neutrals there. info can be learned anywhere, at any time and that's where I picked up the info that neutrals aren't just tans and such

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: Remember that story about believing in Santie Claus til you were 10 ?? Well, these boneheads are giving you the same spiel your NORAD friends did.... but tenfold.

Neutrals are neutrals and no idiot like those fashion geniuses are gonna create a new color wheel, just because they can't understand the real one. They depend on sensationalism and if making the abnorm become the 'new' norm and out with the old thinking.... well then, they just don't hafta play by the rules and you just bought into their level of thinking.

C'mon..... use your own head and don't believe all this hocus pocus crap. Next, you'll be telling us that light green gym shorts with a jock strap worn on the outside is fashionable as long as you are wearing a stylish Marsala one-piece top. No need to wear socks, if you have neutral sandles on, but finish off the wardrobe with a nose ring a Toucan can hang on. His colors will finish off the appearance.