• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper Advice for 12 color high res

We use a canon image prograf 12 color printer, and just cant find a good paper that is high res enough for 1200 dpi images.

Does anyone have a tried suggestion? Gloss is great but we need a satin as well. Gallery quality paper maybe 250-270 gsm

Weve been using Macpapers house brand.

Thanks!

SebastienL

Paper and cardboard are evil!! From having been there. the best advice I can give you is develop a relationship with the supplier closest to you and ask for samples. There are so many options available, one can get lost pretty fast.

Good luck :toasting:

Lets try again

like i said we use Macpapers if your familiar, and further more, if you had an actual suggestion, what is it?

other wise..... paper and CB are fine, we flat bed it all day, so if anyone has a real suggestion...

How do we feel about mohawk or knight papers? (Something coated for high res)

is there a better paper weight than 270 for gallery?

Also does anyone other than Parallax in Kennesaw GA have access to Kodak printing equipment? Lightjet?

dypinc

We use a canon image prograf 12 color printer, and just cant find a good paper that is high res enough for 1200 dpi images.

Does anyone have a tried suggestion? Gloss is great but we need a satin as well. Gallery quality paper maybe 250-270 gsm

Weve been using Macpapers house brand.

Thanks!

Check Lexjet.com plenty of good photo papers there. e-Satin, Semi-Matte Photo, etc. I use them on our iPF9000.