• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper Holder

muledalton

I am re-doing a "portable display system" for our school administrator to take with them to job fairs. (see below) The white boards are foam boards that I will apply vinyl to. One of the boards will show open positions printed out on an 11x17 sheet of paper. I'm looking for a way to attach it to the board without using tape. These will be used several times a year and will have to have the 11x17 paper taken off and replaced several times. They do not want to have to peel tape off every time and have it looking junky. I'm looking for ideas on how to do one of the boards for the 11x17 paper. Are there any suggestions out there? Thanks in advance, Darrin!
display.jpg

Locals Find!

Plexiglas holder possibly glued to the board where they could slide the paper in and out?

Could probably either buy one at an office supply store or have a plastic company bend one for you.

DigiWriter

I would do a pocket of some sort or even just something for each corner of the 11x17 paper that it slides into and holds it into place.

omgsideburns

just double stick some really thin lexan to the board. if you need to space it off the board a little cut strips of lexan the size of your double stick.

jiarby

use PVC instead of foam board... much more durable plus you can use some weld-on #16 and some PVC hinges to make the bendies.

Foam boards just look like crap after a few days, especially if they are going to reuse them alot.

I would use some thin lexan or polycarbonate to make a document pocket that double sticks to the sign. Don't forget to make a thumb hole so they can get the paper out!

Attachments

• SNAG-0352.jpg
    SNAG-0352.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 62
  • SNAG-0353.jpg
    SNAG-0353.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 80