• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper labels

Get Lucky

I have a customer that is looking paper labels with an adhesive back. I have searched for the material but the only thing that I am finding is photo paper. Has anyone done any of these and if so what material are you using? Maybe once I have the proper name I could search for the product easier.

Thank you,
Kyle

boneck

labelsource....

google "labelsource.com"... they have all sizes for precut labels on sheets for your choosing.

Get Lucky

you could always print on a paper and laminate a mounting adhesive on the back side

This is about what its coming too.

The materials that have been mentioned are ether way expensive or I can't find them in the US.

Or get the customer to change what they want.

slopoke

MacTac Metro and Starliner are the most common sheet paper label stocks. Avery makes all those cute shapes and sizes but cost quite a bit more then full sheets. I second outsourcing it.