• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Partial wrap first time

ironchef

Hey yall, did my first partial hood wrap this weekend, i know it aint all that, but im open to any comments or questions.

Attachments

• image-4271530151.jpg
    image-4271530151.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 87

ironchef

Lol yea, i know, it was a quick design, the customer is a tattoo artist and he basically designed it, it was one of those standing over my shoulder designs, i started printing within an hour and next day laminated, and then cut. Install took about an hour tho with a couple cold ones of course

ironchef

the way i installed was, no app tape, just used magnets and held down the position, lifted up about 7-8 inches of backing in the stars area. Put that down first. Left the edge for last tho. Then continued to flames, did left part first. Then middle then right. Separated the sections with scissors. And pulled the backing little by little. Did i do ok?

J

john1

ishhh is hawwwwwwt lol

Nice install, Screw it. You got paid!

ironchef

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the comments, i have to confess tho, i used 180 cv3.... it prints nice, but its too tacky for me. Just using up what i got in house.