• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

partial wrap questions

chess24

I have a customer that came to me for some graphics on their pulling tractors. I haven't finalized the designs yet, but they like what they see so far. I personally only do vinyl cutting, no printing. I want to add some effects that I can't get with just plain vinyl.
So what would be a ballpark estimate if I wanted to have these made as partial wraps? The size is 60" X 30" and I would have the design done. What other things should/do I need to take into account when going with a partial wrap?
Thanks

speedmedia

You are better off emailing some of our merchant members about quoting this than you are asking pricing on the open forum. A lot of people don't like to discuss pricing here....

Check out the merchant member section and check with some of them.

Thanks,
Kurt

HulkSmash

I dont mind helping you out with pricing - You want to charge for SQFT when it comes to vehicle wraps. depending on what wrap material you want to use charge between 10-15 a sqft including labor.

MikePro

never design without getting approval for your estimate... layout something simple, and have other artwork handy of past projects showing what your thumbnails (rough draft) become after you've fully designed it....
don't set yourself up for 8-16 hours of designing/selling a project, just to have the client scoff at your pricing and take your ideas to the next guy.

phototec

I dont mind helping you out with pricing - You want to charge for SQFT when it comes to vehicle wraps. depending on what wrap material you want to use charge between 10-15 a sqft including labor.

Question: When you say "charge between 10-15 a sqft", how do you come up with the total sqft, are you figuring the actual sqft of just the artwork on the vehicle, or do you figure one large rectangle with bleed, like the whole side of a vehicle?

See photo below for what I asking about.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG00044S.jpg
    IMG00044S.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 77