Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parting out A Summa S140T

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by ApexVinyl, Jan 3, 2020.

1. ApexVinyl

ApexVinyl Premium Subscriber

Sep 30, 2019
    Kaukauna, WI
    Just like the title says, parting out an s140t that is in overall very good shape. I was cutting vinyl with it two days ago and the PCB board blew out so that is off the table. All other parts are fine. Motors, head, stand, basket,cutter frame, ect. Price negotiated through PM. Pictures coming tomorrow. *edit* I wasn't able to post pictures but if you want to see the condition of anything pm me your email and I can send them to you directly.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Tags:
  2. ApexVinyl

Sep 30, 2019
    Kaukauna, WI
    BTT

Touchscreen has been SOLD
    Motors, cutting head, stand, basket, pinch rollers, media rollers all available yet.

3. ApexVinyl

Sep 30, 2019
    Kaukauna, WI
    BTT

Cut off blade plastic piece at the left end of the machine is sold as well as the touchscreen. Motors cutting head and everything else still available.

4. ApexVinyl

Sep 30, 2019
    Kaukauna, WI
    Btt

Motors, cutting head, stand, pinch rollers and basket still available