• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parting out A Summa S140T

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
Just like the title says, parting out an s140t that is in overall very good shape. I was cutting vinyl with it two days ago and the PCB board blew out so that is off the table. All other parts are fine. Motors, head, stand, basket,cutter frame, ect. Price negotiated through PM. Pictures coming tomorrow. *edit* I wasn't able to post pictures but if you want to see the condition of anything pm me your email and I can send them to you directly.

Last edited:

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
Just like the title says, parting out an s140t that is in overall very good shape. I was cutting vinyl with it two days ago and the PCB board blew out so that is off the table. All other parts are fine. Motors, head, stand, basket,cutter frame, ect. Price negotiated through PM. Pictures coming tomorrow.

BTT

Touchscreen has been SOLD
Motors, cutting head, stand, basket, pinch rollers, media rollers all available yet.

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
BTT

Cut off blade plastic piece at the left end of the machine is sold as well as the touchscreen. Motors cutting head and everything else still available.