• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parting Out two Oce Arizona 550 XT and GT Double and Single Bed Printers

UVRay

For Sale, Oce Arizona XT550 Double Bed Flatbed UV Printer and Oce Arizona 550GT Single Bed Flatbed UV Printer for Parts.

Both Printers need new sets of print heads, both machines have White Ink. The XT Double Bed is located in Dallas, TX. The GT Single Bed is located in Baltimore, MD. The GT has the RMO roll to roll option and it's available by itself of with the printer if purchased complete.

We have the UV lamp housings, all the circuit boards, motors, valves, pumps, vacuum systems, table tops, power supplies, etc.

Please send me a private message with what items you're looking for and we'll do our best to save you some serious money. We aren't giving the parts away but hope to get half price or best offer.

We can use Paypal or possibly credit cards directly, I'm still looking into this possibility.

All parts will ship well packaged and will include tracking and insurance.