• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

partner

JV Crafts

we are a craft bussiness that just do shows around Calif. We have just got

a Used color camm pc60 and are trying to find out how use it we use

corel 12 we can make colr decals but need to know how to get it cut is there a way in corel that will auto trace

thanks van

WVB

Check with Rolands website for drivers/downloads. Also you can look into software such as CoCut which will cut from Corel as well.

Jackpine

JV Crafts said:
we are a craft bussiness that just do shows around Calif. We have just got

a Used color camm pc60 and are trying to find out how use it we use

corel 12 we can make colr decals but need to know how to get it cut is there a way in corel that will auto trace

thanks van
You can print bitmaps or vectors but you need a vector CutContour line in a color you set up on your custom palette. Roland has the steps on their web site.

300mphGraphics

I was in a similar boat trying to get a cutter to work and Signtools3, found on ebay, has a CorelDRAW plugin that includes the driver needed to cut. Thanks to them for getting me up and running, including a call from them in Astralia, when my "buddy" baled on me. They have a free trial download available good for 25 uses too so you can try before you buy.

maddmd

Hello and Welcome, if cutting with a pc60 is the same as a Versa-Camm then you must change a spot color in the outline pen window,go to your color palettes then custom spot color and rename 1 color cutpath

:Welcome: