Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Parts for a VJ628

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by ReginaK, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ReginaK

ReginaK New Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Union City, PA, USA
    I am on the hunt for a particular part for our unit and for a manual to help me tear this thing apart. I have been unable to find anyone in my area to help me service this machine. This is the piece I am looking for.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    That part only comes from Mutoh as an assembly with a bunch of other parts for $595. I can tell you though that, unless there is physical damage, that part shouldn't go bad really. You might just need a new cap top. What's the issue with the machine?

3. ReginaK

ReginaK New Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Union City, PA, USA
    I broke the part that holds the cap top on, trying to get the cap top off. We have tried gluing it and nothing wants to hold. This machine hates me. I have been having color issues with it now, I loose magenta and yellow. I replaced the cap top once and it did not work. I was working with our ink agent and he had me take the cap top off to check the lines and that is when it broke.

4. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Gotcha. I would look around to see if anyone is selling used parts for that machine on Ebay. Otherwise, the only way I know how to get that part is the $595 route unfortunately.