• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts for an old Roland SC-540

Manichino

I have an old Roland SC-540...was wondering if anyone happens to have any spare parts laying around that I could buy from you. I need 5 screws (the ones that screw the printhead to the carriadge) and can't find them anywhere. Thank you!

Manichino

are you able to post a photo of the screw...and as well can you measure the length in "mm"
It's these right here (like this one directly above the spring on the printhead). They're 8mm long.

Attachments

• IMG_3871.jpeg
    IMG_3871.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3872.jpeg
    IMG_3872.jpeg
    818.1 KB · Views: 56

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Just by chance, have you contacted your local dealer to see if they have any they can sell you? I know our local tech always has extras kicking around and has replaced some on our machines in the past if we've misplaced.

Manichino

Just by chance, have you contacted your local dealer to see if they have any they can sell you? I know our local tech always has extras kicking around and has replaced some on our machines in the past if we've misplaced.
That's a really good point. I called what I thought was my local GSG yesterday, and they did not have them...but I was talking to someone in another state. I just called back and asked them to transfer me to my local dealer, who ordered them for me directly from Roland and I'll have them in 5-7 business days. Thank you for the suggestion. I'm curious why they didn't order them for me from Roland yesterday.

Mantaworld

if something goes wrong with the ones you have ordered...you can also buy them from a variety of sources...down side is you may have to buy 100 pieces...
In the search Forums menu bar above...type this in

Screws For Dx4 Head Plate​

scroll down until you find this thread
you will see the part number you will need to order

cheers

Manichino

Thank you! I had tried a few places online, but unfortunately they were on backorder for 30 days. I did have to order 100, but hey - i'll have some extra in case anyone else gets in a bind :) Thanks again for your help!