• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Parts for Gerber GS 15 Plus Plotter

sgns4u

One of my workers decided to clean the "rolling cutter strip" {I don't know what it's calls} with Blue Wolf Cleaner and now it is goo not soft rubber any more. Please Help me find one.
thumbnail

Jburns

I recommend the plotter doctor.com
I've purchased two or three of the rollers and they're always top quality

FunkotronXL

Jburns has the best suggestion. Plotter doctor does great work.

If you need to clean those in the future try using a slightly damp cotton rag and then clean off any bits left behind.

If the roller is in really bad shape you can use a product called "Rubber Renue." Smells terrible but it pushes out contaminants by rehydrating the rubber, which you then scrub off using a slightly damp cotton rag. Don't plan on using the plotter for at least a day or two after rehydrating, needs to outgas.

jenice

Jenice
One of my workers decided to clean the "rolling cutter strip" {I don't know what it's calls} with Blue Wolf Cleaner and now it is goo not soft rubber any more. Please Help me find one.
thumbnail
I recently had the same issue purchased a refurbished roller drum from Dave Rottger off of eBay but here is his email - rottgergauge@gmail.com. He was amazing to work with and the drum was half the price any other one I found.