Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parts for summa S160 T series needed

Discussion in 'Summa' started by Kent Signs, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Kent Signs

Kent Signs New Member

Aug 18, 2020
    thunder bay
    Looking for touch screen pad compatible with Summa S160 T Series

Tags:
  2. Snydo

Snydo Active Member

May 1, 2008
    Mid Michigan
    I think Airmark.com can hook you up with a screen, you will have to call them though as it's not available on their web store.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Good afternoon,

We should have this part in stock, however we typically can't ship parts to Canada so that may be an issue. Have you already checked with ND Graphics to see if they have one in stock? Let me know if you aren't able to find the part elsewhere and I can check and see if we can sell you the part.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

4. Kent Signs

Kent Signs New Member

Aug 18, 2020
    thunder bay
    Greetiings Thanks for the quick reply. I understand shipping across the border can be frustrating these days. ND Graphics does not have the exact part.if you are able to ship across the border can we get a price. The
    Part number is 620605-10025. I believe this part was used for a few generations after. can you send the quote to our email address. kentsigns@tbaytel.net. Much appreciated.